Guildford, UK, 29 June 2006: ReNeuron Group plc (LSE: RENE) today announces that it will be presenting significant new data concerning both its c-mycERTAM stem cell expansion technology and its ReN001 stem cell line for stroke at leading international stem cell and neuroscience conferences.
Guildford, UK: 28 June 2006: ReNeuron Group plc (the “Company“) today announces that it has received commitments in respect of a placing of 5,500,000 new ordinary shares of 10p each credited as fully paid (“Ordinary Shares“) at a price of 13p per share (the “Placing“). Collins Stewart Limited acted as nominated adviser and broker to the Company in connection with the Placing.
- Significant progress with late pre-clinical development of lead ReN001 stroke therapy, including repeat efficacy and dose response data and completion of scale-up to full cGMP1standard
- Pre-clinical testing programme for ReN001 cell line approaching completion, with IND2clinical trial application expected by the end of 2006
- Scale-up and late pre-clinical development commenced for ReN005 therapy for Huntington’s disease
- Early pre-clinical data presented for ReN004 programme for Parkinson’s disease and ReN003 programme for degenerative diseases of the retina
- Manufacturing and marketing rights licensed to Chemicon, Inc. for ReNcellTMneural stem cell lines for non-therapeutic applications
- ReNcellTMhepatocyte (liver)cell line developed for non-therapeutic applications
- Cross-licence and cell supply agreements signed with StemCells, Inc.
- Intellectual property portfolio greatly strengthened
Guildford, UK, 26 June 2006: ReNeuron Group plc (LSE: RENE.L) today announces that it will report its preliminary results for the year ending 31 March 2006 on Wednesday 28 June 2006.
Guildford, UK, 5 June 2006: ReNeuron Group plc (LSE: RENE.L) today announces that it will participate in the European Stem Cells & Regenerative Medicine Congress 2006 at the Jumeirah Carlton Tower Hotel, London on June 5-7.
Guildford, UK, 18 April 2006: ReNeuron Group plc (LSE: RENE.L) today announces that it has entered into a further agreement with StemCells, Inc. (‘StemCells’), a leading US, NASDAQ-quoted adult stem cell development company. The agreement provides for ReNeuron to supply StemCells with cell lines generated using ReNeuron’s proprietary c-mycERTAM human stem cell immortalisation technology, for use in StemCells’ areas of therapeutic focus.
Guildford, UK, 18 April 2006: ReNeuron Group plc (LSE: RENE.L) today announces that it has signed an agreement with Chemicon International, Inc. (‘Chemicon’), a subsidiary of Serologicals Corporation (NASDAQ/NM: SERO), whereby Chemicon will exclusively manufacture and distribute two of ReNeuron’s patented ReNcellTM neural stem cell lines worldwide for research purposes.
Guildford, UK, 5 April 2006: ReNeuron Group plc (AIM: RENE) announces that it proposes to raise up to £8.5 million via a non pre-emptive placing of new ordinary shares and American Depositary Shares (ADSs) (the “Placing”). The Company intends that institutional investors (including US and certain existing institutional shareholders) will participate in the Placing. The proceeds of the Placing will be used to fund the Company’s lead ReN001 programme for stroke as it progresses to the clinic, and also to fund the Company’s other therapeutic programmes based on recently announced progress made.
Guildford, UK, 4 April 2006: ReNeuron Group plc (LSE: RENE.L) today announces initial survival efficacy data with its ReN003 stem cell therapy programme for diseases of the retina. The joint research, led by Professors John Greenwood and Stephen Moss at the UCL Institute of Ophthalmology in London, showed expansion of human retinal progenitor cells with markers of photoreceptors over multiple population doublings. These progenitors showed an ability to engraft and protect the photoreceptor layer of the retina from degeneration in a retinal dystrophic model.
Guildford, UK, 8 March 2006: ReNeuron Group plc (LSE: RENE.L) today announces that it has successfully completed the scale-up and cell banking of its lead ReN001 stem cell product for stroke. Master and Working cell banks have been manufactured to full Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) standard, having been fully tested for purity, sterility and stability. The banking and testing process took place at a contract manufacturer in the UK.