Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell (iPSC)
- Pluripotent stem cells are cells that have the capacity to self-renew and to develop into the three primary germ cell layers of the early embryo and therefore into any cell type.
- Induced pluripotent stem cells or iPSCs are reprogrammed adult cells that have the same capacity.
ReNeuron’s iPSC Platform
- New data has shown that ReNeuron’s proprietary human neural stem cell line (CTX) can be readily reprogrammed to pluripotency while maintaining its conditional immortalisation technology.
- Allows for the rapid development of new allogeneic cell lines as cell-based therapeutics or for the production of exosomes with specific tissue targeting.
- A number of different cell lines are currently being developed..
- We continue to develop strong relationships with academic leaders in all areas of cell therapy to understand where the technology will have the greatest impact.
- The maintenance of the immortalisation technology within the new exosome producer cell lines will allow for the scaled production of highly consistent exosomes at a scale relevant for clinical development.