EXOSOMES FOR DRUG DELIVERY
CustomExTM: A customisable Exosome Platform
- ReNeuron seeks partnerships with companies developing promising drug candidates who are interested in our CustomExTM Exosome delivery platform.
- Exosomes address delivery challenges for a variety of payloads such as siRNA, mRNA, proteins, and gene editing technologies.
- Using our iPSC platform we have the potential to produce exosomes with tissue specific targeting ability.
- This Technology supported by an extensive Intellectual property portfolio.
For Partnering our CustomExTM Exosome Platform and non-confidential information, please reach out here.
Conditionally immortalized Induced pluripotent stem cell (iPSC) platform
- We have the capability for partnering and the rapid development of new allogeneic cell lines as cell-based therapeutics or for the production of Exosomes with specific tissue targeting tropisms.
For Partnering opportunities and non-confidential information, please reach out here.
LEGACY ASSETS AVAILABLE FOR PARTNERING
hRPC Program in Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Our human retinal progenitor cell line (hRPC) has been dosed in patients in a Phase 1/2a clinical program in the US. The Company intends to out-license its RP program (outside of China).
CTX Stroke Program
- ReNeuron’s immortalized neural progenitor cell line (CTX) completed a Phase 2 b study in the US as a therapy for the treatment of patients left disabled by a stroke.
- This program continues through its partnership with Fosun Pharma in China and is available for out-license outside of China.
For Partnering or further information about these programs including clinical trials please reach out here.